Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen.
The LAM team is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Content Strategist that will be responsible for collaborating with the Marketing Strategist and other members of the marketing team to compose and create compelling content (news blogs, email and web copy, social media posts, sales collateral, etc.) that resonates with our audience while supporting marketing strategy and pursuing organizational goals.
- Collaborating with marketing team members to create powerful content that engages audiences and supports marketing strategy across multiple platforms
- Drafting and revising copy for multi-channel use while maintaining cohesive brand identity, voice and messaging
- Crafting content strategies for increasing audience engagement, mobilizing marketing plans, and reaching organizational goals
- Developing and maintaining an editorial calendar in coordination with Marketing Strategist and other department leaders
- Tracking key content performance analytics to identify opportunities for improvement and reporting results to Marketing Strategist and department leaders
- Optimizing usage of existing content and technological resources such as Marketing Cloud and Social Studio, and developing new content for marketing campaigns, engagement initiatives, and member/attendee experience journeys across owned, earned, and paid media resources
- Working with team members and the technology department to develop a content repository and tagging schema for team members, department leaders, and clients to stay informed about current initiatives
- Identifying opportunities for improving content and marketing strategies while making continual adjustments as needed for meeting and exceeding goals
- Identifying new data sources and techniques for improving the member/attendee experience while interacting with our brand
- Recommending improvements to existing data usage, platforms, and processes to solve problems, increase efficiency, and enhance storytelling.
The Content Strategist should have a passion for customer success, engagement, and loyalty. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about developing and implementing actionable content strategies, determined to meet and exceed goals, and have some experience in short-form and long-form copywriting as a journalist, content writer, or editor in digital media. The Content Strategist should be excited to develop new skills and comfortable working within a team in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Based on experience