Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen.
The LAM team is looking for a savvy, driven and enthusiastic individual to provide leadership to our growing marketing team, while also researching, developing, executing and analyzing a variety of member and business-focused marketing campaigns and activities for our associations and convention programs. The Marketing Manager will be savvy with and have enthusiasm for online communication channels: social media, customer review and responses, email marketing, and the next medium on the horizon. This individual will demonstrate creativity and intellectual agility to be the voice of our company in branding, a social media setting and for our customers. Salesforce and Marketing Cloud experience is definitely a plus!
The person in this seat will serve as the link between LAM’s conference, operations, and business units and the marketing team to set goals, determine the appropriate strategies, align resources, and create a plan to drive the team to achieve stated goals. The Manager will work closely with the executive team to align the plan with LAM’s vision and strategy.
- Create and manage a wide variety of engaging online and print campaigns
- Develop innovative ideas to connect customer needs with business goals
- Analyze and present marketing plans and results to business leaders
- Collaborate with other LAM departments and initiatives
- Hiring, training, and providing ongoing support to marketing team members
- Driving projects that include matrix resources such as content, creative, and development
Does this sound like fun?
Our team environment is casual, fun, and fast-paced. We strive to grow personally and professionally, and pushing the limits of marketing is the everyday norm. We’re ultimately looking for someone who is motivated by helping others, passionate about marketing and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen. Having a few of the following items always helps too. The candidate must be willing to relocate to the Dothan, Alabama area.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, organizational communication, or similar field of study
- 5–7 years digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience and a passion for serving, learning, and mentoring
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Demonstrate creativity by exploring new ways to engage and identify traditional mediums, as well as current trends to reach target audiences
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Proficiency with a variety of software tools