Legal Associations Management (LAM) is a service and technology company that manages and services multiple professional associations using proven systems and processes to help ease the operational burdens that associations face. Our staff utilizes specific technologies to produce and analyze data in order to make decisions about growing and maintaining our customers’ associations, while continuously seeking out new opportunities for company growth.
Our LAM team environment is casual, fun and fast-paced. Our team members strive to grow personally and professionally while pushing the limits every day. We are ultimately looking for someone who is motivated to set and achieve goals while making the most out of collaboration. In addition, we are seeking someone that understands the benefits of clarity and has a natural attraction toward taking action and proactively making things happen
The LAM team is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Conference Planning Coordinator to help produce conferences from conception to cleanup. The coordinator’s objective is to help provide outstanding organization and customer service for all conferences in order to meet or exceed quality and revenue expectations.
The Conference Planning Coordinator will be responsible for helping with correspondences and planning for all LAM conferences. This person will assist the conference director to ensure conference reporting, interdepartmental communications, planning, set up, tear down, and other logistics are fully organized completed on time, within budget, and in accordance with LAM expectations so that our conferences are top-notch experiences for attendees, media, staff, partners, vendors, sponsors, and our members. Travel is required with this position
• Generate and keep detailed design and production orders on track to help ensure all conferences deliverables are on time
• Liaise with clients when needed to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled monthly reports to internal and external stakeholders
• Improve, identify and implement organizational methods to provide conference performance visibility and reporting
• Gather, input and manage all content for conference apps
• Propose ideas to improve services provided and conference quality
• Receive and make calls as needed to key conference participants and attendees.
• Assist with maintaining open communications with all LAM departments to promote and publicize conferences
• Proactively escalate or handle any arising issues identified in conference planning and on the event day
• Versed in creating best practices and process improvement
• Leadership experience is encouraged
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient to exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
• Positive, upbeat attitude
• Must be able to work in team-oriented environment and be independently productive
• Interest in assisting with setting, pushing and achieving aggressive goals
• No degree required, however applicable experience and related college experience will be noted
during the application process
• Based on experience
Legal Associations Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.